Last night we headed out to Arsenal for Rachel Sin’s Fall Winter 2013 fashion collection, just one of the many shows on the Sensation Mode / Montreal Fashion Week roster,
Rachel Sin’s Fall 2013 collection Geek Girl Gone Chic, showcased smart, stylish, form-fitting clothing for the modern brainiac (with glasses to boot.) Impeccably cut staples like tuxedo jackets and skinny pants sashayed down the runway with fun polka dot tie blouses, caped tops, peplums and an unexpected sprinkle of sequins. True to the collection’s inspiration of “the high school nerd has grown up and she is chic, knows what she wants and wants to do-it-all,” the Rachel Sin woman is sleek and smart and transitions seamlessly from desk to date. Take a look….this is how the girls from The Big Bang Theory should be dressing.
- The Best of Both Worlds: Five Steps to Follow for Successful Brand Collaborations
- Instagram Hotspots: Brands with Insta-Worthy Décor
- Marketing Beef Jerky: From a Commodity to a Branded Snack Food
- Picture-Perfect Look: Insider Makeup Tips from Susan Morales, Montreal’s Beauty Expert
- Meet Mackenzie: Marketing Copywriter & Social Media Manager