Last night we headed out to Arsenal for Rachel Sin’s Fall Winter 2013 fashion collection, just one of the many shows on the Sensation Mode / Montreal Fashion Week roster,
Rachel Sin’s Fall 2013 collection Geek Girl Gone Chic, showcased smart, stylish, form-fitting clothing for the modern brainiac (with glasses to boot.) Impeccably cut staples like tuxedo jackets and skinny pants sashayed down the runway with fun polka dot tie blouses, caped tops, peplums and an unexpected sprinkle of sequins. True to the collection’s inspiration of “the high school nerd has grown up and she is chic, knows what she wants and wants to do-it-all,” the Rachel Sin woman is sleek and smart and transitions seamlessly from desk to date. Take a look….this is how the girls from The Big Bang Theory should be dressing.
- Meet Mackenzie: Marketing Copywriter & Social Media Manager
- Think Pink- Styling This Season’s Hottest Fashion Trend
- Celebrating Montreal 375: What to See and Do
- Love is in the air: Canadian Influencers Share their Tips for a Sizzling Night in Montreal
- How to Unplug, while Maintaining your Online Identity