Neither rain nor snow can keep Montrealers at bay when it comes to great food…
On a wet and dreary evening last week, Montreal’s foodie elites broke-out their umbrellas and braved the elements to taste some fresh, home-style Greek cuisine.
Their destination was Montreal restaurant Namos (namosrestaurant.com), offering Greek fare & local favourites crafted from the freshest ingredients, modernized with a tapas twist. Namos redefines time-honoured Greek cuisine in a laid-back and inviting atmosphere, synonymous with the Mile End.
Suite 203 Communications had the pleasure of hosting the group of food bloggers, reviewers and lifestyle journalist and presenting Chef Peter Christopolous long with a tasting menu of house favourites.
Here are some highlights and a few of the many raving reviews:
- Meet Mackenzie: Marketing Copywriter & Social Media Manager
- Think Pink- Styling This Season’s Hottest Fashion Trend
- Celebrating Montreal 375: What to See and Do
- Love is in the air: Canadian Influencers Share their Tips for a Sizzling Night in Montreal
- How to Unplug, while Maintaining your Online Identity