Suite 203 Communications is on the search for a public relations intern! Here is all you need to know about the position. Sound like you? Find out how to apply below…
Title: Public Relations/ Marketing Intern for Suite 203 Communications
Schedule: Part-time, 15-20 hours per week
Location: Montreal Area / Remote
Reports to: Owners
Summary: Seeking a passionate, driven and versatile PR/Communications student or graduate who is looking for a career in public relations. This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience in a new, growing company and build key industry relationships. We are willing to work within criteria for school credit program.
Duration: Minimum 3-month commitment. Job opportunity possible for outstanding intern.
- Assisting with PR communication functions against goals and objectives including pitching magazines, bloggers, online publications, newspapers, etc.
- Arranging gift/sample shipping and tracking
- Written and verbal outreach with our media contacts
- Sharing ideas and brainstorming
- Social media content management and campaign ideas
- Writing press releases, blogs, emails and other communications
- Providing timely feedback to management on progress against goals
- Assisting with photo shoots, marketing projects, media events and campaign development
- Research for business development & media contacts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingualism is a must, excellent French writing skills mandatory
- Previous marketing, media or PR industry experience is preferred
- Experience with social/publishing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, WordPress, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Have a laptop with relevant software programs
- Must be able to work autonomously and remotely, with support available as needed, and be available for meetings when requested
If your background matches our requirements, please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PR Intern” by Monday, May 27th. Interviews will be conducted on Friday, May 31st in NDG (near Metro Villa Maria) between the hours of 10am and 2pm. Please specify a time you are available should we be interested in meeting with you. Also, please send along any examples of your work.
*This is a non-paying internship position. Course credits may be available.
- Meet Mackenzie: Marketing Copywriter & Social Media Manager
- Think Pink- Styling This Season’s Hottest Fashion Trend
- Celebrating Montreal 375: What to See and Do
- Love is in the air: Canadian Influencers Share their Tips for a Sizzling Night in Montreal
- How to Unplug, while Maintaining your Online Identity